For the quantitative measurement of testosterone in rat serum or plasma.
• Small Sample Volume: Only 10 µL
• High Sensitivity: 0.066 ng/mL using 10 µL sample
• Accuracy: Highly precise with low CV’s
• Dynamic Range: 0.1 - 25 ng/mL using 10 µL sample
• Cost Effective: Low cost per test
• Convenience: No extraction, ready to use reagents and incubation at
||Fornes, R et al. "Maternal testosterone and placental function: Effect of electroacupuncture on placental expression of angiogenic markers and fetal growth." Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 2016; 433, 1-11.
For more information including placing an order, please click here.